The function of advisory board is to offer technical assistance to YPDSN in designing, implementation and evaluation of programs, marketing, managing human resources to influencing the direction of regulators. Advisory boards are composed of accomplished experts offering innovative advice and dynamic perspectives. Boards can provide strategic direction, guide quality improvement, and assess program effectiveness. The advisory board plays a supportive role in functioning of the organization.
The major responsibilities of Program Adviser are as follows:
- Provide day-to-day technical, programmatic oversight in line with the project goals and objectives.
- Provide high quality technical leadership and oversight of program activities for the project team as required.
- Maintain highest quality technical standard of interventions and approaches in the project to achieve high level impact of the activities conducted
- Ensure that the activities are conducted in coordination with the national, provincial and local stakeholders with full quality assurance
- Contribute to the analysis, synthesis and reporting of program outputs, results, success stories and lessons learnt in close collaboration with the project team and ensure incorporation of lessons-learnt into the ongoing program implementation
- Develop and review technical reports as and when required
- Provide direct supervision to technical staffs and support them in program implementation
- Provide technical leadership to the team and support in development and implementation of annual technical work plans and budgets, and compliance with the budget
- Provide other necessary technical support to the project as required.
Mr. Dhungana have a strong believer of the notion that work is a part and parcel of human life, it guarantees the quality in life and your contribution towards overall society and the whole world. I would like to dedicate myself working towards a better tomorrow both physically and spiritually. I have been involved in YPDSN as a Adviser since 2015. From my experience so far I have noticed that my energy is focused towards motivating myself and others. The most suitable working environment for me is one that is constantly changing and allowing me to learn through challenges and create new pathways.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
From the experience for more than 25 years in different organizations in the field of banking and Academic, I believe that I have gained sets of skill in the area of marketing, finance, leadership, management, banking and human relations. I also hold skills like communication and persuasion, inter personal relation, learning attitude and managing the challenges as it appears.
- Academic: MBA Program co-ordination and management. Subject areas: Marketing Management, Promotion Management, Consumer Behaviour, Service Marketing and Business development planning
- Banking: Credit marketing and operation; Risk Assessment and Credit Analysis; Branch operation, monitoring and control; Trade Finance and bank operation
- Corporate: Marketing Planning and Implementation; Sales Team management; Financial Management, Budgeting, Business planning and implementation
EDUCATION (qualification, university, passed year)
- Enrolled PHD Scholar at TU, Faculty of Management, (Running, started on Sep 2016.)
- M. Phil in Management – Central Dept. (Tribhuvan University) passed year 2015
- MBA – Shanker Dev Campus (Tribhuvan University) passed year 1993
- BBA – Shanker Dev Campus (Tribhuvan University) passed year 1989
- PCL – Shanker Dev Campus (Tribhuvan University) passed year 1987
- SLC – Shivapuri MV, Kathmandu. SLC Board, HMG Nepal in 1984
- From January 2012 to till date (Apex College, affiliated with Pokhara University, Nepal), appointed as Associate Professor and presently working as Associate Director-MBA program.
- From August 2009 to January 2012 (Clean Energy Development Bank Limited, Kathmandu, Nepal – joint venture with FMO, The Netherlands)
- From December 1999 to June 2005 (Everest Bank Limited, Kathmandu, Nepal – commercial Bank in Joint venture with punjab national bank, India)
- From July 1993 to December 1999 (Nepal SBI Bank Limited, Kathmandu, Nepal – a commercial bank in joint venture with State Bank of India – a premier bank of India)
- From June 2005 to August 2009 (Sipradi Trading Private Limited, Kathmandu Nepal – A sole distributor of Nepal for the Commercial and Private Vehicles of TATA Motors Ltd. India.)
- From April 1991 to July 1993 (Surya Tobacco Company, Kathmandu Nepal – a leading cigarette manufacturing company of the country in joint venture with ITC, India.
- From July 1989 to April 1991 (Nepal Nutrition Intervention Project Sarlahi, Kathmandu, Nepal – supported by Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, USA.) worked as a Data Operator.
Mr. Dennis Schleppi is supporting YPDSN as an International Cooperation and Partnership Development Adviser from his home country Germany. Mr. Dennis has partially supported YPDSN in enhancing international collaboration and partnership projects. Mr. Dennis is a multilingual coordination specialist with wide-ranging professional experience within the humanitarian sector specializing in portfolio management, project development, monitoring & evaluation, communications, partnerships and grants management in the areas of good governance, migration, gender equality and human rights. Graduated in European Studies/Political Science/Peace and Conflict Studies from the London School of Economics (MSc) as well as the University of Bremen/University of Haifa (BA), he has worked on four continents both at field and headquarter level for the United Nations, the German government, bilateral development agencies, civil society organizations and the Permanent Mission of Liechtenstein to the United Nations in New York.
- LIAISON OFFICER – (01/04/2020 – Present) – Berlin, Germany 2020 GERMAN PRESIDENCY OF THE COUNCIL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION – Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany – Coordinated and facilitated various high-level political events across Germany in the framework of the 2020 German Presidency of the Council of the European Union (Informal Meeting of EU Foreign Ministers/Education Ministers)
- DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE COORDINATION OFFICER (31/07/2017 – 31/09/2019 – Belgrade, Serbia) – United Nations Office of the Resident Coordinator. Portfolio coordination of multidisciplinary UN clusters, monitoring & evaluation, strategy development, project design and reporting, donor compliance and budget management for the nationalization of the Sustainable Development Goals in Serbia in close collaboration with 19 UN agencies, the EU, the Serbian as well as national and international stakeholders. Co-managed the USD 53 million “Governance and Rule of Law”-cluster of the United Nations Country Team Serbia; planning and implementation of good governance, human rights, migration and gender projects in Serbia; provided project planning, monitoring and evaluation support to ten UN agencies. Planned and implemented international conferences, field missions and assessments for the SDGs (RIA baseline assessment in January 2018.
- PRESS COORDINATOR – Vision Hope International (01/03/2016 – 23/04/2017 – Remotely (Middle East)). Voluntarily led the Press Team of a German Non-Governmental Organization specializing in emergency relief in the most unstable areas of the MENA region; recruited and supervised five journalists for the organization.
- ADVISOR Permanent Mission of Liechtenstein to the United Nations (01/10/2016 – 24/02/2017 – New York City, United States) . Covered humanitarian, migration-related and environmental topics relevant for the mission; representing Liechtenstein in meetings of the Second and Third Committee of the UN General Assembly. Produced speeches, reports and policy recommendations for the ambassador, provided session summaries of relevant UN debates to the Liechtenstein Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Vaduz.
- INTERN IN THE GIZ COUNTRY OFFICE – German Development Cooperation (GIZ) (31/03/2016 – 24/09/2016 – Kampala, Uganda). Monitored and analyzed the political situation in Uganda with focus on peace, governance and security; implemented security risk assessment tests for all GIZ duty stations in Uganda.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- 01/10/2014 – 31/12/2015 – London, United Kingdom – Master of Science in European Studies: Ideas and Identities – The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- Concentration on European Studies, Politics, International Relations and International Law
- 01/10/2012 – 31/01/2013 – Haifa, Israel – Visiting Scholar – University of Haifa International School
- Concentration on Peace & Conflict Studies, Middle Eastern Studies and Arabic
- 01/10/2010 – 31/12/2013 – Bremen, Germany – Bachelor of Science in Integrated European Studies – University of Bremen,
- Concentration on European Studies, Politics, Social Sciences and Law
- UN Innovation Blog: Natural Language Processing to align national plans in Serbia with Global Goals
- https://undg.org/silofighters_blog/natural-language-processing-to-align-national-plans-in-serbia-with-global-goals/ – 2018
- Hershey KR, Schleppi D, Batanovic V: Natural Language Processing to align national plans in Serbia with Global Goals. United Nations Development Group Innovation Blog: Silofighters. 2018; Belgrade
Mr. Kucukarslan Ercan is Information, Technology and Communication Adviser of YPDSN. Mr. Ercan has been supporting partial time based on Ankara, Turkey. Mr. Ercan have more than 18 years of working experience in the field of ICT lecturer on Networking Technologies sector in Turkey. He has been involved in training, curriculum development, program design, implementation and monitoring and supervision of programs across Turkey. Mr. Ercan has received numerous training in the field of ICT program design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation and research. He has also been especially involved in preparation of ICT training manuals, modules, guidelines and policy documents for the Computer and Technical Program. He has also participated in numerous conferences and workshops related to Information of Communication and Technology and development inside and out of the country. Mr. Ercan’s contribution to the organization is well acknowledged.
Project Manager at Buyuk Ortadogu Saglikve Egitim Vakfi – BOSEV since December 2013 to present.
Social skills and competences:
Team work: I have worked in various types of teams.; Intercultural skills: I am experienced at working in a European dimension such as being a Coordinator of different EU funded projects.
EDUCATION (qualification, university, passed year)
- Master Degree- Education Management and Inspection- Ankara University Education Sciences Institution, Ankara, Turkey-2012 – 2019
- Bachelor of Electronics and Computer Education- Technical Teacher on Electronics- Gazi University Technical Education Faculty, Ankara, Turkey-1991 – 1996
- Technician- Technician on Electronics- Yenimahalle Anatolian Vocational High School, Ankara, Turkey-1987 – 1991
- 2018-2020 E+ KA2 SP School “Artificial intelligence “Ortaköy EML project coordinator
- 2018-2020 E+ KA2 SP School “LEARNING THROUGH SCHOOL “Ortaköy EML project coordinator
- 2017 MAMAK REGIONAL DIRECTORATE OF NATIONAL EDU PROJECT COORDINATOR
- 2017-2019 E+ KA2 SP VET EROVET Ortaköy EML project coordinator www.erovet.eu
- 2017-2019 E+ KA2 SP Adult FutVOL BOSEV project coordinator www.futvolproject.eu
- 2017-2019 E+ KA2 SP Adult HEALTHY BOSEV project coordinator www.healthy-project.eu
- 2016-2018 E+ KA2 SP Adult iHeal BOSEV project coordinator
- 2016 E+ KA1 VET “DÜNYANIN MOBİLYAS” Ortaköy EML project coordinator
- 2016 E+ KA1 SCHOOL “TASDİK…” Ortaköy EML project coordinator
- 2016 ALF “Art of Democracy in Euro-Med region” Ortaköy EML project coordinator
- 2016 E+ KA1 VET “AVRUPA’DA ELK-ELT STAJ…” project coordinator
- 2015-2018 Erasmus+ KA2 SP Schools programme e-lios Ortaköy EML project coordinator
- 2015-2017 Erasmus+ KA2 SP Schools only programme R.O.B.O.T. Ortaköy EML project coordinator
- 2015-2017 Erasmus+ KA2 SP Adult programme FUTUR3 ETOD(USCA) NGO project coordinator
- 2015-2016 KA2_SP Youth Visual Impaired Partner ETOD(USCA) Association Project Coordinator
- 2014-2016 Erasmus+ KA2 SP VET programme e-VET project coordinator (www.e-VET.eu)
- 2014 ERICÈPACE(IT), Erasmus+ KA1 Youth Exchange Association Project Coordinator
- 2013-2015 LdV_TOI_JO.TRA.DI (IT) Partner ETOD(USCA) Association Project Coordinator
- 2013 Erdemler Cooling Project and Foreign Trade Counsellor
- 2012-2014 Coordinator of GRU Learning Partnerships project – SNED – EU Quality Label Owner
- 2012 Grand Middle East Health and Education Foundation Youth and Education Counsellor
- 2010 – 2014 Administration staff of Çankırı/Kurşunlu/Kapaklı Village solidarity and aid Association,
- 2011 Unimpeded Society Creation Association Youth and Education Counsellor
- 2008 Chief of Audio and VideoLaboratory
- 2002 Basic Computer User Course Lecturer
- 1999 Turkish Military Academy Science Week Project counselor,
- 1996 Responsibility of different social activities of schools,
- Co-Author Declaration, ” The Evaluation of Future Skill Needs on The Third Sector, FUTUR3 –27th International Conference on Education Sciences, ICES- UEBK 2018 Antalya, Turkey 18-22-04-2018.
- Co-Author of project book of “Developing Entrepreneurship at European Level – DEEL”, Turkey, June, 2018.
- Co-Author of project book “3MVET Teachers’ Handbook”, Turkey, June, 2018.
- Co-Author of project book “3MVET Mentors’ Handbook”, Turkey, June, 2018.
- Co-Author of project book “3MVET Recognition Matrix”, Turkey, June, 2018.
- Co-Author of project book of “e-VET – English in Vocational Education and Training”, Turkey, February, 2017.
- Co-Author of project book of “Mega-VET – Move to Enhance Gamified applications in Vocational Education Training”, Turkey, May, 2017.
- Co-Author Declaration, ” Job trainer for people with intellectual disability and autism spectrum disorders, JOTRADI – 25th National Conference on Education Sciences UEBK 2016, Antalya, Turkey 21 – 24.04.2016.
- Co-Author of project book of “JO.TRA.DI – Job Trainer for people with Intellectual disability and autism spectrum disorders”, Italy, October, 2015.
- Co-Author Declaration, ” STAFF SENSE – Increasing the quality of the STAFF responsible for the period of SEN Students’s vocational Education LdV Partnerships Project 2011-2013, Conferinţa Naţională cu participare internaţională “CONSILIEREA@ARTA DE A AJUNGE LA TINE(RI)”, Oradea, Romania 09 – 11.05.2013.
- Co-Author of project book of “STAFF SENSE – Increasing the quality of the STAFF responsible for the period of SEN Students’s vocational Education” belongs to Turkey, ISBN : 978-605-149-035-9, Nisan 2013, Ankara.
Mr. Michael Constantinou is Architecture Engineering Adviser of YPDSN. Mr. Michael has supporting SMART City and urban planning projects. Mr. Michael working from Cyprus. Mr Micheal is Assistant Professor in Architecture Master’s Degree of RIBA III and Quality Control consultant. Review contractor’s proposed quality control/quality assurance programmes and method statements for various sections of the works making sure that works meet the high of quality in accordance with contra requirements and reference standards. Monitor programmes as to their proper and successful implementation, highlighting and deficiency in programme implementation and recommend corrective action. Review contractor’s shop drawings and submittal for general compliance with contract requirements. Perform general daily site inspections of architectural finishes and related works. Review Contractor’s daily report for completeness and maintain a daily log of major construction events and Q.C. activities on the project. Note problem areas, and issue non-compliance notices and related clearances to deviations from Specifications and outline corrective action required, review contractors’ action of response. Review contractor’s construction problems/proposals and recommend solutions.
- 1980-1986 CNAA BsC (Honours). DIP ARCHITECTURE.RIBA III Architecture North East London Polytechnic(University of East London) College
- 1978- 1980 Higher National Diploma (HND) Building Technology Higher college of Technology (Frederick University Cyprus) College
- 1970-1976 Apolytirion in building works Nicosia Technical school Hign School.
The Quality Control consultant.
- Review contractor’s proposed quality control/quality assurance programmes and method statements for various sections of the works making sure that works meet the high of quality in accordance with contra requirements and reference standards.
- Monitor programmes as to their proper and successful implementation, highlighting and deficiency in programme implementation and recommend corrective action.
- Review contractor’s shop drawings and submittal for general compliance with contract requirements.
- Perform general daily site inspections of architectural finishes and related works.
- Review Contractor’s daily report for completeness and maintain a daily log of major construction events and Q.C. activities on the project. Note problem areas, and issue non-compliance notices and related clearances to deviations from Specifications and outline corrective action required, review contractors’ action of response.
- Review contractor’s construction problems/proposals and recommend solutions
- 1988-1991 – Michael Constantinou joined the Seifert Group in 1988 and he has been promoted to a Project Associate within one of the operating Groups. Since joining the Seifert Group he has been involved in the design and the administration of the now completed Greenwich View Complex in the London Docklands. He has also completed the Refurbishment and Extension of a banking premise in the West End. His range of experience has been further broadened by his involvement in carrying out design studies for a Major Marina Hotel.
- October 1987 to June 1988 – PROPERTY SERVICES AGENCY – Senior Architectural Assistant / Undergraduate Architect – Prepared finishes schedules, chaired site meeting accompanied the Project Architect for site supervision and participated in the “handover” procedures for Bermondsey UBO project. Also responsible for the preparation of a feasibility study to present to the client and for preparing sketch drawings for squash courts at Government offices located in Great George Street. Also involved with preparing working drawings for the client’s variations and representing the PSA Project architect for the Enfield Unemployment Benefit office.
- May 1987 to September 1987 – TIBBALDS PARTNERSHIP & TERRY FARREL PARTNERSHIP -Year out student/Architectural Assistant – Prepared alternative layouts for the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane and participate in meetings with Westminster Planners and the historic Buildings Commission. Prepared working drawings and production information to prepare the fender documentation for the new Charing Cross Centre. Also involved with feeding data to the CAD operator.
- Jun 1986 to May 1987 – BRITISH RAILWAYS BOARD DEPT OF DESIGN, ENVIRONMENTAL AND ARCHITECTURE. Year out Student/Architectural Assistant5- Part of the design team for the west side accommodation of the Liverpool Street station re-developed. Prepared packages such as new car park. Also responsible for the platform 18 fitting out which involved liaison with the M&E and Structural Engineers working on this project. Responsible for the Preparation of the specification using the NBS system, the design and planning-working drawings.
- Since 1975 to1986 – Worked on a part time basis as an Architectural Assistant/Technician for practices including DD Associates, in Cyprus and Watts & Partners, London. Involved with the renovation of the Bailiffs House, Berkshire including Structural alterations, extension, and new drainage installation. Involved with the feasibility stage and liaised with the client and the contact with the local authority. Also worked Self Employed for a private house extension Dealt with the clients, Local authorities and supervision of work on site.
- 2010-2014 Project Manager House of Cooperation
- 2010-2017 Project Architect Project Manager
- 2009-Present day Project (Architect) Manager
- 2009-2011 Project Architect Project Manager Supervising Architect
- 2009-2011 Project Architect Project Manager
- 2009-2011 Project Architect Project Manager
- 2009-2010 Project Architect Supervising Architect
- 2009-2010 Project Architect Project Manager
- 2006-2008 Supervising Architect Project Manager/Supervision
- 2002-2005 Supervising Architect Supervision General Auditors Offices Government-Public Sector
- 2000-2001 ISO Architect Preparation of iso9000 Cyprus standards organization Government-Public Sector
- 1996-2000 B & CE Engineer Design and Built/Supervision Serco Kalisperas Ltd British Bases
- 1995-1996 Project Manager Design and Built/Supervision Acer(Cyprus)LTD British Bases
- 1995-1996 Site Architect Supervision of the work Aglanjia Municipality Ligth industry
- 1994-1995 Project Manager Project Architect Alkis Ioannides Architects Business centre/hypermarket
- 1991-1994 Supervising Architect Site architecture/supervision Architects Joint Office Housing Estate
- 1988-1991 Architect Associate Project architect/design supervision/office building Seifert International Commercial
- 1987-1988 Project Manager Project architect/design and build supervision/unemployment benefit office Property Services Agency Government
- 1986-1987 Architectural Assistant Project architect/design build/Liverpool station British Railways Board Transport.
Mr. Ajya KC is a Technical Adviser for Safety and Security of Young Professional Development Society Nepal (YPDSN). Mr. KC has Ensures the security of employees, capital assets, and proprietary information of the organization by providing strategic direction, tactical management, emergency planning, and disaster recovery strategies. Mr. KC have a professional expert in Client Relationships, Intruder Detection, Information Security Policies, Building Relationships, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Functional and Technical Skills, Integrity and Trust, Attention to Detail, Reporting Skills, Scheduling. Mr. KC has accountable for following responsibilities:
- Secures the organization and its people by maintaining an intelligence network; designing and implementing policies and strategies of organization security (including internal investigations); safeguarding executives, Board of Directors, and their immediate families from random or premeditated threats; preventing workplace violence; implementing and securing technological protection systems, proprietary information protection, and computer security; providing crisis management; maintaining environmental health and safety.
- Develops new security programs by strategically reviewing existing security programs; conducting comprehensive studies of present and anticipated threats; evaluating, analyzing, and continuously reviewing collection activity results on potential threats against the organization.
- Determines executive protection requirements by gathering and reviewing pre-planning travel intelligence information; issuing travel advisories; modifying travel itineraries; making travel security arrangements, including guards, secure accommodations, and security-equipped transportation.
- Provides protection of organization assets, capital assets, and proprietary assets by providing consulting support; building consensus on the appropriateness and timeliness of physical and electronic monitoring improvements or enhancements; developing and implementing changes.
- Provides crisis management team and disaster management team leadership by providing state-of-the art expertise; collecting, analyzing, and summarizing intelligence data and trends; developing cutting-edge strategies.